Saturday, April 23, 2011

THANKS!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your positive comments on my latest post -- "Banner Elk, North Carolina."   I am now working on the post about our visit to the USS North Carolina and the aquarium at Kure Beach.  I have lots of pictures and info to sift through.  I enjoy writing blogs, but it seems to take a lot of time to "Git-r-done!"

Thanks again for encouraging me with all your positive remarks.  I may "look" at the swinging bridge, but you definitely will not catch me walking across it! 

We pray everyone has a great Easter.  To us, it is more than chocolate bunnies, colored eggs and eating ham.  We celebrate the Risen Savior.  Without Him, we would be nothing!

God bless you, one and all!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you both. Your post was very well done, with just the right words. We absolutely feel the same, “He is Risen”, and we are thankful!

    John
    relaxedrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is risen indeed! Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete