Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ready to Rock 'N Roll

Duke has received ALL my records and I am all set for my appointments tomorrow:  Surgeon at 12:00 Noon, Oncologist at 1:00 and Radiologist at 2:00.  I'm all set and ready to go in the morning!  I am very anxious to hear what they will tell me.

We will get this behind us so we can get back on the road!  We never know what life will throw at us -- we are thankful we both retired early to follow our dream of fulltiming and have no regrets! 

Thank you for your good wishes, your prayers and support.  This too shall pass!  God bless.


9 comments:

  1. God bless you and may he put his hedge of protection around you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes your way! Cheers! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be in my thoughts. Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep looking forward! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in our prayers and thoughts. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, let us know what you find out tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please keep us informed as you are able and know that you are ever in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete